Pain Management Job In South Bend, Indiana
100% Pain Management in Indiana With Less Than a Year to Partnership and Earn 6 Figures Quickly CPH# JOB-2691710Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a generous compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana, and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity in less than a year and potential buy-in for ASC
- Guaranteed base salary plus production year 1 and 2, or % of collections whichever is greater
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong existing patient base
- Join 6 pain management physicians, 100% pain management
- BC is a must if not fellowship trained
- New fellow or practicing physician welcomed
- Great location, beaches of Lake Michigan are less than an hour away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.