Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Utica, New York
Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Upstate NY With Block Scheduling and Great Lifestyle Position CPH# JOB-2691693Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be offered malpractice insurance, various medical/vision/dental plans, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, license and professional fees paid, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Additionally, you will be able to purchase stock at a 15% discount.
Come work in a welcoming and diverse town in upstate New York located on the southern edge of the Adirondack Mountains. Relatively low crime rate, good schools and cost of living 20% below the national average. There are ample housing options, eclectic restaurant choices, and quaint festivals and events. Outdoor activities abound in the area with plentiful lakes and rivers, hiking and biking in the summer, skiing in the winter.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2691693.
- Block scheduling is 7 on and 7 off off and no call responsibilities on off days
- Pediatric hospitalist team consists of 2 physicians
- Cover a 14-bed pediatric unit, ED consults, and some newborn nursery coverage
- No deliveries, no neonatologists on staff
- Help grow and expand pediatric services, new state-of-the-art hospital schedule to be completed 2023
- Very competitive salary and full benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job number 2691693
- Great lifestyle position, live, work, and play in a safe, affordable, and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.