Hospitalist Job In Tifton, Georgia
Hospitalist/Nocturnist Physician needed for a locum opportunity in GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Seeking an Internal Medicine-trained Hospitalist physician for locum coverage in southwest Georgia. The required procedures for this opportunity are intubations and ventilation management. The ideal candidate will be open to working both day and night shifts. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Hospitalist/Internal Medicine/Nocturnist
* Location: SW Georgia
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: GA
* Practice Type: Inpatient
* Reason for Need: Supplemental
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
* Coverage Period: July 01-31, 2021
* Shift Schedule: 12 hour shifts - day/night
* Shifts needed to be filled:
- July 1 to 4 (7a to 7p)
- July 10 to 14 (7a to 7p)
- July 23 to 31 (7a to 7p)
- July 1 (5p to 5a)
- July 4 (5p to 5a)
- July 5 (7p to 7a)
- July 21 to 22 (5p to 5a)
* Case Load: 12 - 16 patients (Day)
* Admissions: 4 - 5 patients (Night)
* EMR: Cerner
* Other: ICU coverage required
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.