General Cardiology Job In Pocatello, Idaho
Cardiology: Find your next adventure in Idaho!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Cardiologist to join their dynamic and well-established cardiology group. Located in southeast Idaho, our program boasts a depth of experiences providers and programs which include TAVR, Watchman and MitraClip. Our providers are committed to the health of their community and growth of cardiology services provided. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician who is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those around them while seeking adventure in the mountains and rivers of Idaho.
- Base Salary with wRVU Bonus Incentives
- Call: 6 shifts per month
- Attractive benefits package including Health | Dental | Vision | 401k
- Paid CME | Malpractice Insurance
- Commencement Bonus | Student Loan Assistance | Relocation Reimbursement
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Eligible Cardiology
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Not a J1 or H1b opportunity
- Located in Southeastern Idaho
- Cost of living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Wyoming and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier fly fishing, skiing, hiking, biking and golfing all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors while pursuing your career goals. You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on our website www.portneuf.org/joinourteam
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.