General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Cleveland, Ohio
Adult Psychiatrist Needed in Cleveland, Ohio CPH# JOB-2692080Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy living in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2692080.
- Psychiatrist to provide clinical care for adult patients
- Opportunity for academic and career development
- Opportunity for collaborative publishing and research
- Full time with some flexibility
- Inpatient and outpatient mixed role
- BE/BC psychiatrist (must be BC within 3 years)
- Excellent benefits, malpractice with tail, and PTO
- Work right in Downtown Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.