General/Adult Psychiatry Job In
Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed Near Albany, NY CPH# JOB-2692067Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience and certifications. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary is based on experience and training
- Oversee both partial hospital and adolescent intensive outpatient program
- 15 patient load at the partial hospital program
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Call schedule will be determined
- Full support team and MPP
- C/A fellowship is not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.