General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Summerville, South Carolina
General Psychiatrist Job in South Carolina CPH# JOB-2691906Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In this employed opportunity you will receive a competitive salary, a full benefits package that includes a 401(k). Opportunities exist for additional income including clinical trials, supervisions, and taking call.
Come live and practice in the quaint town where charm and Southern hospitality blend gracefully with the modern and progressive. Summerville is rich in history with a focus on economic development that preserves the past while building for the future. Minutes from Charleston and the beaches, its world-class sports venues, and superior schools make Summerville a truly special place to work and live.
CompHealth is the industry leader in permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
For more information, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General psychiatry opportunity
- Can make your own schedule of work and take paid call if interested
- 100% outpatient position
- Adult, child, geriatric, addictions psychiatrist all welcomed
- 1 week of call per year
- Opportunities for supervision and clinical calls for extra income
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider 2021 and 2022 physicians, but prefer someone who can start ASAP
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.