General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Somerville, Massachusetts
Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed in a Massachusetts Boston Suburb CPH# JOB-2691658Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive base salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Somerville is a city located directly to the northwest of Boston, and north of Cambridge. In Somerville there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Somerville are above average.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full benefits package with generous paid time off
- 100% inpatient work at a hospital
- Full-time and employed position
- Average patient load per day is between 12 to 15
- Ages seen are 12 years and older and average length of stay is 10 days
- Academic affiliation with Harvard
- Must be fellowship trained in child psychiatry
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.