Pediatrician Job In Urbana, Illinois
Pediatric Medical Geneticist Opportunity in Central Illinois CPH# JOB-2692085Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, health/dental/life insurance, long-term disability, CME allowance, a 403(b) retirement plan, and a relocation allowance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of 1st-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top Compensation and benefits
- Pediatric geneticist position
- Join a very collegial group with a geneticist, genetic counselor, and experienced support staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Large referral base
- Delivery of routine medical genetics functions by delivering both outpatient and inpatient care
- Perform care and procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.