General Surgery Job In
A General Surgeon/Acute Care Surgeon Is Needed in Tennessee CPH# JOB-2691782Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working and living in a great city located 90 minutes from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Great compensation package and $90K for qualified medical debt
- Hospital-employed position with full benefits including a sign-on, relocation assistance,
- 7 on and 7 off schedule
- Rotate days and nights, take night call from home
- 24/7 APP support and they take 1st call at night
- APPs take first call at night
- No in-house call if in the OR
- No outpatient, clinic, or follow-up
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.