Gastroenterology Job In Mobile, Alabama
Gastroenterologist Needed in an Alabama Community on the Gulf of Mexico CPH# JOB-2690918Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
Please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter 'Gigi' at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2690918.
- Salary guarantee for 4 years and the range is based on experience
- Join an established, well-respected team of 5 GIs and 2 NPs and work at 1 hospital
- Hospital-employed doing bread and butter cases or ERCP/EUS
- Be busy as this is an excellent local health system that has grown 58% in 5 years
- Monday through Friday with a 1:6 call schedule, no radius for call
- Night time coverage by an NP and nocturnist 7 days a week
- Procedures are 10 to 12 per day, and clinic is 15 to 20 patients per day
- Ocean side community with great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.