Geriatric Medicine Job In Connecticut
Assistant Program Director Of Geriatric Fellowship Program - Fairfield CountyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Assistant Program Director of Geriatric Fellowship Program - Fairfield County, CT
Seeking an experienced Geriatrician who is looking for leadership role as program director.
- 5 years experience is preferred
- Board Certified/Board Eligible physician in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine with fellowship training in Geriatrics.
- Exciting opportunity to join a well established practice with a great reputation.?
- Collegial and supportive environment?
- Volunteer academic and research opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- work/life balance
- Employed model
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
Located in the beautiful New England setting in Fairfield County. The area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities with excellent school systems. There is quick access to New York City and Boston.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.