Internal Medicine Job In Alabama
Internal Medicine Opening Near Downtown Mobile AlNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Internal Medicine Opening near downtown Mobile AL?
- New primary care opening on the Gulf Coast.?
- 4 or 5 day work week,?8am - 5pm
- Call 1:4
- Current staff?2 Medical Assistants per provider, plus RN & LPN staff in-house; 2 Internists + 2 Nurse Practitioners for Adult Medicine
- Federally Qualified Health Center, Patient Centered Medical Home Recognized - Level 3 at both sites
- 4 LICSW"s in-house for integrated MBH and Substance Use Screening, Referrals & Treatment
- Psychiatrist in-house
- Optometry in-house
- OB/GYN & Pediatrics on site
- Paid weekly; direct deposit
- 15 days/yr paid vacation, 5 days/yr paid CME time, 1 week paid Christmas vacation, Paid major holidays, 10 days/yr paid sick time
- Retirement paid by company (7% gross salary into Money Purchase Plan), 403b and financial consultant available (optional)
- Licenses, Renewals paid by company, $3,000 CME per year
- BC/BS Health Insurance, Dental and Vision included (low cost)
- Long-term Disability Insurance paid by company, $100,000 Life Insurance paid by company
- NHSC Loan Repayment Eligible
Immigration and Visa support paid by company (Delta Region) 4-day work week (unless J-1, then 5-day work week).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.