Internal Medicine Job In Alabama
Internal Medicine Opening Near Downtown Mobile AlNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Federally Qualified Health Center on the Gulf Coast has an opening for an Internal Medicine Physician.
- New primary care opening on the Gulf Coast.?
- 4 or 5 day work week,?8 am - 5 pm
- Call 1:4
- Current staff?2 Medical Assistants per provider, plus RN & LPN staff in-house; 2 Internists + 2 Nurse Practitioners for Adult Medicine
- Federally Qualified Health Center, Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognized - Level 3 at both sites
- 4 LICSW's in-house for integrated MBH and Substance Use Screening, Referrals & Treatment
- Psychiatrist in-house
- Optometry in-house
- OB/GYN & Pediatrics on site
- Paid weekly; direct deposit
- 15 days/year paid vacation, 5 days/year paid CME time, 1 week paid Christmas vacation, Paid major holidays, 10 days/year paid sick time
- Retirement paid by the company (7% gross salary into Money Purchase Plan), 403b and financial consultant available (optional)
- Licenses, Renewals paid by the company, $3,000 CME per year
- BC/BS Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision included (low cost)
- Long-term Disability Insurance paid by the company, $100,000 Life Insurance paid by the company
- NHSC Loan Repayment Eligible
Immigration and Visa support paid by the company (Delta Region) 4-day work week (unless J-1, then 5-day work week).
Mobile, Alabama has a certain magic that keeps you on your toes. Where a melting pot of people, flavors, cultures, and traditions become one voice to lead all of life's celebrations. Join the jubilee and welcome every day with an enduring passion and a little soulful hospitality, because life is the ultimate gift. This is the spirit of living. This is what we're born to do.
Funky, feisty, and festive. Historic, hip, and happening. Or colorful, cool and cultured. You can call this coastal town a lot of things when you have a vibrant 300-year history with lots of stories to tell and long-standing traditions celebrated on a regular basis. Once called the Paris of the South, Mobile has long been the cultural center of the Gulf Coast and you'll find an authentic experience like nowhere else in the southern United States.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.