Internal Medicine Job In Arkansas
Employed Internal Medicine Positions Available In Beautiful Northwest Arkansas!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Employed Internal Medicine Positions Available in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas!
- Outpatient only?
- Strong hospitalist program for patients
- Multiple clinic locations with new practices opening in 2016 and 2017
- Physicians have the opportunity to bonus during the salary guarantee period MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Commencement bonus, Full employee benefits
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
In 2016, Northwest Arkansas was named #3 as best places to live by US News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the?country with a population of over 500,000 people and an average of 31 people per day moving into the area. The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts. Outdoor amenities abound with multiple state parks, 486 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline, an impressive regional trails system, a botanical garden, and hiking/biking/boating opportunities galore!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.