Internal Medicine Job In Florida
Internal Medicine In The Panhandle Of FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Internal Medicine in the Panhandle of Florida?
Multi-specialty (23 different specialties), outpatient, physician owned facility.?
- First 2 years, associate contract position. Immediately following the 2-year Associate contract, there?
- is the option to be voted in as a Shareholder.
- Currently there is 4 doctors (IM), 3 Allied Health Professionals
- Total in clinic: 46 doctors, 34 extenders (PA or ARNP)
- Office hours: Monday-Friday from 8-5pm
- US Resident or Greencard
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (will be required to take the test after completing?
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on productivity
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- $2500 CME Stipend
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with employer match after one year
- Paid time off:?
- 20 business days of PTO, Clinic closed 6 holidays, 5 CME Days, Total per year: 31 days/year
- Call: 1 day per week for the clinic only; Mon-Friday 8-6pm
- Average number of patients per day: 20
In practice for more than 70 years, strong presence in the community as the area?s largest physician?
owned, multi-specialty, outpatient clinic Onsite imaging center and laboratory Mid-sized community, large military population, popular vacation destination with beautiful beaches?and a coastal lifestyle
Located within a short road trip away from many southeast metropolitan areas. New Orleans 4?hours, Mobile 1.5 hours, Nashville 6.5 hours, Atlanta 5 hours, Orlando and Tampa 6 hours. We also?have an international airport in Pensacola.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.