General Surgery Job In North Carolina
Join Active Surgery Practice In Eastern CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join Active Surgery Practice in Eastern Carolina
North Carolina based Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region.?
- The flagship of the health system is a 350-bed full service medical center housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology.?
- Health System employs 2,500 dedicated team members.?
- They have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties.?
- The General Surgeon will perform bread & butter general surgery cases
- The Surgeon may also coordinate care with other surgical specialties as needed.?
- This physician conducts consults and patient visits in both the outpatient and inpatient setting, prescribes medications, treatments, follow-up care and recommends referrals to patients for further care as clinically appropriate
- Minimum Requirements: Possession and maintenance of a Physician's License from the State of North Carolina and certifications from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).?
- Must be USA BE/BC in general surgery and a member in good standing of the Medical Staff of the hospital.
- Comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees as well as benefits to part time plus and part time employees.
- Practice is made up of over eighty physicians, and mid-level providers who provide care to patients spanning four eastern North Carolina Counties.?
- Located in eastern North Carolina
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.