Surgical Oncology Job In Oklahoma
Join Established Surgical Oncology Practice In Northeastern OklahomaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join Established Surgical Oncology Practice in Northeastern Oklahoma
Northeastern Oklahoma based clinic is conducting a search for a full-time surgeon in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Surgical Oncology to expand an existing busy program.?
- The successful candidate should possess excellent clinical training and skills in the breadth of complex surgical oncology including gastroesophageal, colorectal, sarcoma, neuroendocrine, pancreatic, hepatobiliary, and peritoneal malignancies.?
- The position involves education, quality, and administrative requirements to support the ongoing mission for the Oklahoma Cancer Institute.?
- Candidates should be facile in open and minimally invasive surgical approaches, including completion of a SSO-approved Surgical Oncology fellowship.
- Large multi-specialty group practice based in northeastern Oklahoma?
- Clinic provides educational opportunities for the University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine and Oklahoma State University College of Medicine with appropriate level of academic appointments for faculty based on clinical and education achievements.
- Completion of an SSO-approved fellowship program in Surgical Oncology
- Completed or eligible for certification by the American Board of Surgery in Complex General Surgical Oncology
- Eligible for medical licensure in Oklahoma
- Eligible for enrollment as a billing provider and for all necessary hospital privileges
- Eligible for academic appointment
- Highly competitive compensation package including 1-2 year guarantee plus bonuses
- Generous PTO & CME Plans
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
Located in northeastern Oklahoma
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.