Orthopedic Sports Medicine Job In California
Join Active Sports Ortho Practice In Southern CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join active sports orthopedic practice in southern California. The group is seeking an Orthopedic-Sports Medicine physician to replace one who left the practice.
- You will be in the Orthopedic Trauma rotation with 3 Orthopedic Trauma physicians
- Call 1:4?
- Established clinics, OR and ASC block time
- Must be fellowship trained in orthopedic sports medicine
- Must be USA BE/BC in orthopedic surgery
- Full-time, Employed positions
- Competitive Salary, based on MGMA National Data, with additional compensation for additional shifts/hours
- Loan Forgiveness opportunities
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Starting bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday, CME time, CME reimbursement
- Health Benefits and a Defined Contribution Plan
- Voluntary Benefits include 457B Plan, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, etc.
About Bakersfield, California
Bakersfield is a city in California with a population of 377,917. Bakersfield is in Kern County. Living in Bakersfield offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Bakersfield, there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live in Bakersfield and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Bakersfield are above average. Located 90 minutes from Los Angeles.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.