Internal Medicine Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Center Medical Director Is Needed Near Albuquerque, NM CPH# JOB-2693667Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has an above-market compensation with bonuses based on quality metrics. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation with bonuses based upon quality metrics
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Be responsible for leading clinicians in the neighborhood of clinics
- Practice primary care in clinics alongside your physician colleagues on a part-time basis
- Substantial administrative time for leadership and administrative duties
- Outpatient position with clinics open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Modern and comprehensive clinics with unique programs for patients
- Join a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.