Pulmonary Disease Job In Newport, Tennessee
Seeking a Pulmonologist In East Tennessee - Just 45 Mins. to KnoxvilleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Deborah Starling: Sign in to view
Newport, Tennessee 37821 Type of Facility: Hospital
Tennova Newport Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join an established practice - due to increased volume demand.
- Employed position with health system - excellent management team and staff
- Mostly Outpatient with occasional Inpatient Consults
- 80% Clinic / 20% Hospital
- EBUS trained is preferred, however, not required
- Anticipated Call Coverage - 10 days per month - more if desired
- Office Space is Available
- 2 Exam Rooms, 2 Staff Members to support this practice - ability to expand as need requires additional resources
- 3 OR Suites and 1 Endoscopy Suite
- Robotics - not available at Tennova Newport
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Vacation, CME Allowance, Malpractice, and Relocation
- Student Loan Assistance Available
Newport Medical Center is a 4-star quality facility with a strong medical staff, engaged in providing healthcare to the community.
Come live and work where outdoor living Is abundant. Our beautiful area sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life - area lakes, parks, and recreational opportunities are abundant.
Newport, TN is an easy 45 minute interstate drive from Knoxville, home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. The symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. The community is also home to a strong school system.
J1 & H1B Visa Candidates Accepted
Cocke County is one of three Tennessee counties with acreage encompassed in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited park in the United States. Residents enjoy the small-town community known for its temperate climate, low cost of living and laid back Southern life style. Warm sunny days and cool nights bring a gentle winter season with a little snow, but not much.
Newport Medical Center is a true community hospital serving the residents of Newport and surroundings area. The hospital features as newly expanded Emergency Room for major and minor trauma and illness, ICU, labor and delivery, advanced diagnostics and physical therapy. Specialists in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, radiology, pediatrics and emergency medicine are ready to care for you. Adjacent is the Newport Convalescent Center, a highly regarded nursing home designed for patients no longer able to care for themselves.