Nurse Practitioner Job In Lancaster, New Hampshire
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Family PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Leading Medical Group looking to hire Family Nurse Practitioner to join their cohesive Health team and provide direct care to patients of all ages in beautiful Northern NH!
Join a group of like-minded, energetic, smart, curious and health-conscious medical providers working together to dramatically improve the lives and health of their patients!
Contact: Katie Patterson, 843.574.8234, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 25-bed critical access hospital offering medical
- State-of-the-art technology
- Seasoned, collaborative team
- Over 50 combined years of experience
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary based on experience following MGMA
- Excellent benefits and PTO (Health, Life, Dental, Vision and
- CME coverage)
- Relocation and commencement bonus!
Your Role with the Company:
- Open to schedules for full time and part time
- Provider will be able to work autonomously and take on full panel of patients with an 80%/20% adult to pediatric load
- Outpatient primary care
- 20-24 patients per day
- 3 days providing care in local schools to school-aged children
- 2 days per week in clinic providing care to adults and children.
About the Area:
- Lancaster is a rural community in the Northern White Mountains and the southernmost part of NH's Great North Woods. Lancaster is known for its outdoor recreation (snowmobiling, hiking, and cross-country skiing) as well as its boutique-lined Main Street. Lancaster sits at the intersection of State Routes 2 & 3 and as such is considered the gateway to the Great North Woods Region of the state. Home to the Weeks State Park, The Lancaster Fair, and many year-round activities, part of Lancaster sits in the White Mountain National Forest. Comprised of over 50 square miles, Lancaster is within the Connecticut River watershed and is home to one of NH's 4,000-footers, Mt. Cabot. Compared to the rest of the country, Lancaster's cost of living is 15.4% lower than the U.S. average.
- FNP / Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certification in state of New Hampshire or pending
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!