Otolaryngology Job In Pennsylvania
Practice In One Of Americas Most Livable CitiesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join 2 Otolaryngologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner in an established practice in the south-central Pennsylvania area.
- Broad scope ENT with in-office sinus surgery
- Physicians work out of two offices just 15 miles apart.?
- Well-equipped offices (Video stroboscopy, FeNO testing, audiometry, and tympanometry)
- Strong allergy testing and treatment practice, using both SCIT and SLIT mixed in-house
- Call 1:4 or 5?(No trauma call)
- Friendly OR staff
- Hospital employed Medical Group
- Leading compensation plus RVU bonus
- Signing and Retention bonuses.??
- Full benefits package includes; Health, life, and disability insurance paid malpractice, PTO and paid holidays, 403(b) plan with employer match.?
Located just 50 miles from Baltimore, 80 miles to D.C., and 120 miles from Philly. South Central Pennsylvania offers a wide variety of industries.?Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania?s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable, it?s a great place to grow a career and family. Listed among Forbes.com ?America?s Most Livable Cities,? and ranked in U.S. News & World Report?s ?Best Cities to Live? in 2017.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.