General Surgery Job In North Carolina
Growing Surgical Practice In Western North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Two North Carolina-based hospitals are seeking a general surgeon to join the growing surgical practice.
- Board-certified / board eligible in general surgery
- Experience in upper and lower scoping
- Please note that there is not a robot available at this facility
- 1:3 call coverage
- Surgeons rotate between the two hospitals located 20 minutes apart
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employed, base salary/productivity plus fringe benefits
- 401k with company contribution
Hospital information on each facility
- Critical Access Hospital features 30 inpatient beds, including five labor and delivery suites
- The new facility also features an expanded emergency department and a state-of-the-art surgery center
- Outpatient services include a wound clinic, a full laboratory, digital mammography, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, rehab therapy, as well as surgical and endoscopy services
- Critical Access Hospital features 25 inpatient beds
- Medical services include emergency services, critical care, rehabilitation services, orthopedics, general surgical services, pain management, pediatrics, family medicine, acute care inpatient observation, swing bed services, cardiology, wound care, testing, mammography, CT scans, MRI and nuclear studies.
Tucked into the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the town boasts a bustling downtown district with art, local theaters, restaurants, independent shops, antique stores, and breweries. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and awarded the Small Town of the Year (2018), McDowell&'s county seat has a rich history and bright future.?There are also boundless outdoor recreation activities at your fingertips.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.