Urology Job In Tyler, Texas
Faculty Urology Opening | UT Health East TX | Tyler, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
UT Health Tyler in Tyler, TX is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join their rapidly growing practice.
About the Position:
- Join a group of 6 urologists
- Call 1:6
- Schedule: M-F (unless on call for the weekend)
- High volume practice
- Robotics Cases
- Traditional urology practice with outpatient, inpatient, and call duties
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency Stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Tyler is an affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues. Dallas and Shreveport, Louisiana are within 90minutes driving time from Tyler.
- Outstanding area public and private schools – high test scores
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
- A family-oriented lifestyle
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Various lifestyle choices for living – lake front, historical homes, or suburban – all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital
- No state income tax
The UT Health East Texas
Our purpose is to care for our patients, their families and each other. We do so while educating and developing the caregivers of the future.
- 10 hospitals
- >50 physician clinics
- >300 employed providers
- 13 regional rehabilitation facilities
- two freestanding emergency centers
- regional home health services covering 41 counties
- an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters
- a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1 trauma center.
- Our primary service area has a population over 600,000.
As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals. Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry. An Internal Medicine and General Surgery residency took their first classes summer 2020, with two new programs starting in 2021.
The University of Texas has also approved a medical school in Tyler, and we expect to take our first class in 2023. We encourage you to learn more by visiting our websites at www.uthealtheasttexas.com and www.uthct.edu.
UT Health East Texas offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make UT Health East Texas an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. East Texas offers a family friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.