Infectious Disease Job In Maryland
Baltimore Community Health System - Id Opportunity - Loan ForgivenessNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join three busy Infectious Diseases specialists in a dynamic multi-specialty group in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Practice is 100% outpatient-based clinical consultant seeing HIV medicine and infectious diseases cases.
- Clinical hours are 8:00am - 8:00pm, M-TH, 8-5 Friday.
- Practice will involve a 40-hour workweek to include 4 days working 8:00 am -5:00 pm, 1 day working 11 am -7 pm.
- Collaborates with Pharmacy staff in maximizing an HIV formulary and assisting the pharmacy in seeking inclusions of HIV agents in MCO formularies as they become FDA approved.
- Keep clinical staff aware of updates to ID guidelines and new research findings through regular presentations at staff meetings.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists treating patients with HIV, and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
- Maryland licensed or willing to apply for it required.
- Need is immediate for two Infectious diseases specialists due to patient demand.?
The position will include a generous salary, annual reviews with bonuses, a possible signing bonus, national loan repayment program. Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice includes tail, health includes family, life, ST/LT disability, 403b pension plan, 4 weeks vacation/CME with expenses, 7 paid holidays, 8 paid sick days, relocation.
About Baltimore, Maryland
Baltimore is now a major seaport with ship-repair facilities and a highly diversified economy. The port opens to the sea through the Chesapeake Bay and the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal and is a major automobile-shipping point. Services, including health care, education, finance, and insurance, are a major component of the economy. The headquarters of the Federal Social Security Administration is in the city, and other federal government services and the military are also important. Manufactures include automobiles, electronics, steel, processed foods, paper, and plastic products, and aircraft parts.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.