Internal Medicine Job In Illinois
Downtown Chicago Interviewing For Preventive Med DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A FQHC in Chicago that is committed to eliminating health disparities and improving the lives of LGBTQ people?is in search of 4 Medical Directors to join their passionate and mission-driven team. This is a great organization that supports individuals' success, and celebrates diversity & racial equity!
- Provide clinical guidance and oversight regarding the implementation of care policies
- Help develop, implement, and evaluate care policies and procedures that reflect current standards of practice
- Responsible for the clinical quality & productivity of the clinical site staff
- Passion or experience with LGBTQ and HIV would be a plus
- Provides clinical administrative leadership regarding preventive health
- Responsible for creating and implementing strategies?
- Address preventive health quality of care provided to participants in Primary Care?
- Promote the current policy and procedures in alignment with the clinical management team
- Partner with other departments and works in collaboration with operational initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Qualifies for Federal and State loan repayment
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HMO
- 401(k) with an employer match of up to 5%
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
About Chicago, Illinois
Chicago is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), and the Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.