Urgent Care Job In Minnesota
Urgent Care In Duluth, MnNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An Urgent Care Center in Duluth, Minnesota is currently seeking an Urgent Care Physician due to growth in the area.
- The ideal candidate would be a flexible, team player who is invested in working together to achieve a terrific work-life balance for all involved.
- The Clinic is open 10 am - 7 pm on weekdays, 8 am - 5 pm on weekends.?
- Desired skill set should include the ability to multitask; strong critical thinking skills; strong interpersonal skills; focus on team-based care and working with Credentialed Practitioners; comfort with suturing and splinting; leadership skills/interest a plus.
- Seeking up to 1.0 FTE (benefits start at 0.6 FTE).
- 1.0 FTE = 150 hours/month, 0.8 FTE = 120 hours/month, 0.6 = 90 hours/month.?Shifts are 12, 8 & 4 hours.?
- Very flexible scheduling.?Calendar set 3-6 months in advance.
- No call, limited holidays, must work at least 1 weekend/month.
- Types of cases include acute care walk-in adults and pediatrics; respiratory illness, minor injuries including laceration repair, I&D, and foreign body removal; musculoskeletal injuries requiring radiology and splinting; non-life-threatening trauma; workman's compensation
- Excellent compensation/benefits package.
- Northeastern Minnesota,150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area population of 460,000
- Duluth population is?90,000
- Great place to live and raise a family
Duluth has been called a crown jewel of Minnesota?s many precious getaway spots. A favorite source for the wild outdoors, inspiration, and down-to-earth goodness on the shores of Lake Superior - with just enough places to eat outstanding food, sleep in sweet luxury, and experience entertainment of the finest order.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.