Internal Medicine Job In Connecticut
Outpatient Internal Medicine Teaching Opportunity In ConnecticutNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A Board-certified or board-eligible internist is sought for an outpatient teaching opportunity in Connecticut.
- 4 or 5 days work week
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly desired
- Prior experience as an academic physician teaching Residents are also preferred
- Precept internal medicine residents and medical students in a primary care clinic
- Opportunity for an adjunct instructor at Yale School of Medicine, University of Vermont, and Ross University?
- 6+ half-day precepting sessions per week on average
- 2.5 sessions per week dedicated didactic teaching and administrative time
- Interest and experience in quality improvement, advocacy, and outcomes research preferred
- 40 or 32 hours per week, 8 am - 5 pm
- The home call is 1 week per month
- No evenings or weekends
For those with interest, inpatient Hospital Medicine can be accomplished on the 5th day or weekends for additional pay,
- MGMA %ile range
- Full Benefits Package
- Located 1 hour from New York City.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.