OB/GYN Job In Fort Stewart, Georgia
OB/GYN Needed in Georgia Less Than One Hour From Savanna CPH# JOB-2697217Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Fort Stewart is located in Hinesville, a small coastal Georgia town in Liberty County. The location allows for a close community setting, as well as, access to all the amenities of Historic Savannah, Georgia. Hinesville is a rustic setting nestled a short distance from the Atlantic Coastline and approximately 41 miles southwest of the city of Savannah.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1099 position with furnished housing provided, malpractice coverage, and 3 weeks of vacation
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Perform on-call services in conjunction with a departmental on-call rotation
- Carry a beeper and respond to telephonic calls from the hospital
- Backup or secondary on-call services you will not be required to remain at the hospital
- Work as a full scope obstetrics and gynecology physician
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within the past 2 years
- Located less than 1 hour southwest of Savanna, GA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.