General Cardiology Job In Kirksville, Missouri
Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, MO is seeking a BE/BC Invasive CardiologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Haley Boyd: Sign in to view
Kirksville, Missouri 65270 Type of Facility: Hospital
Northeast Regional Medical Center (NERMC) in Kirksville, MO is seeking a BE/BC Invasive Cardiologist physician for an employed opportunity:
- 5 plus years of experience preferred
- Peripheral vascular and device management experience is a plus
- Newly renovated cardiac catheterization lab
- Office space is attached to main campus
- Opportunity for teaching - NERMC has 6 residency programs
- Level III Trauma Center and Certified Chest Pain Center
Northeast Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square
- 135 miles South of Des Moines, IA and 165 miles Northeast of Kansas City
- Surrounded by Thousand Hills, a 3,000 acre state park
- Home of Truman State University and A.T. Still University
- Known for some of the nation's top hunting grounds
- Numerous arts and cultural events;
- Kirksville Arts Association, Truman State University Arts Gallery, Curtain Call Theatre
- Many festivals throughout the year
- Summer on the Square Concert Series, Missouri's North Star BBQ competition, and Midwest Antique Fest & Flea Market
Competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!
America's Dreamtown: Kirksville ranked in top 10% for most attractive micropolitan area! August 2006 Bizjournals.com
Kirksville is a thriving community that offers the best of both worlds - small town values with city amenities. This is an exciting, dynamic region that offers business the resources they need to succeed in a wholesome and safe environment. From small bungalows to Victorian classic the Kirksville area has a home to match anyone's taste, and the hospitality to make them feel welcome. Agriculture, industry, medicine and education all employ many Kirksville and northeast Missouri citizens, and have helped the community to mature into the medical, economic and cultural center of northeast Missouri. Explore miles of scenic hiking or biking trails. Dive into water sports. Tubing is a favorite at Forest Lake. Rent a boat to water-ski, or hone your fishing skills. Play with the kids at our fun-filled Aquatic Center featuring an indoor and outdoor pool. "Cowboy up" to a local rodeo or relive your childhood at the popular NEMO fair.
Why Kirksville! Low crime rates, Safe neighborhoods, Family-friendly environment, Soothing scenery, Proximity to metropolitan areas, Business enterprise zones for new business, Excellent educational system, Wide variety of retail shops, Numerous hotels and bed & breakfasts, Four distinct weather seasons, 18-hole semi-private golf course, Community theater
Northeast Regional Medical Center has been named as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals, according to Becker's Hospital Review. This list includes such notables as Johns Hopkins Hospital and Mayo Clinic.
Healthcare: The birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine
Northeast Regional Medical Center, is a 109-bed acute care facility serving 11 counties in northeast Missouri. It provides the community with services including 24-hour emergency care (including a Level III Trauma Center), inpatient and outpatient surgery, internal medicine, diagnostic services, obstetrics, critical care, pain management, laboratory services, an osteoporosis program, a diabetes clinic, and inpatient medical rehabilitation. The hospital boasts a lymphedema clinic, wound clinic, sleep lab, home health services, and medical and radiation oncology services, rehab services including cardiac, pulmonary and orthopedic, speech, occupational and physical therapy, as well as MRI and CT scan capabilities. More than 130 physicians representing 25 specialties and subspecialties. Accredited by AOA.