General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Marquette, Michigan
Pain/Health Psychologists Needed in Marquette, Michigan CPH# JOB-2698438Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. In 2012, Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS MoneyWatch.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2698438.
- Competitive salary with full comprehensive benefits
- 95% outpatient with some inpatient consults
- Asses and treat chronic pain, chronically ill, and oncology patients in a team format
- Evidence-based psychotherapy in both the outpatient clinical and inpatient hospital settings
- Psychological evaluation of surgical candidates, psychometric technicians on staff
- Work Monday through Friday with a target patient load of 5 to 6 patients per day
- Must have a doctoral degree and accredited internship
- Postdoctoral behavioral medicine training and experience a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.