General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Fort Myers, Florida
Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Is Needed for PRN Role in Florida CPH# JOB-2698332Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2698332.
- 100% adult outpatient
- 1099 contractor position for a PRN role
- Possible flexibility to cover inpatient on occasion
- Some comfort level with addictions is a plus
- Provide the best patient care in a supportive environment
- Board certified or board eligible within
- Hours will vary weekdays or weekends
- Local and now candidates required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.