General Surgery Job In Watertown, South Dakota
General Surgeon Needed in Watertown, South Dakota CPH# JOB-2698474Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy working in this large South Dakota town. It has all the attractions and amenities of a large city including a nice zoo, an art center, a theater company, and fine dining. Overall, this is a wholesome community that is perfect for raising kids or settling down.
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nationally competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Comprehensive physician benefit package
- Wide scope of bread and butter surgeries performed
- Workweek is 4.5 days and call is 1:5
- Large, state-of-the-art surgical suites
- Additional training in cancer and/or other Fellowship areas is desired
- Multispecialty group with OB/GYN, pediatrics, radiology, family medicine, and internal medicine
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.