General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Houston, Texas
OP Adult or Child Psychiatrist Needed in Houston Suburbs, TX CPH# JOB-2698583Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come work in a Houston suburb community. The local economy is robust, and other amenities are attracting an influx of new residents. It is also an excellent area for families with children.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary will depend on experience
- Will consider both an adult or child psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient work
- Private practice style setting offering schedule flexibility and autonomy to practice
- 1 hour for evaluations and 30 minutes for medicine management (up to the psychiatrist)
- Join a fast growing practice
- Child psychiatrist must be fellowship trained
- Ideally want physicians that are available now, but will consider 2022s
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.