Pediatrician Job In Lebanon, Kentucky
Traditional Pediatric Opportunity Centrally Located Between Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky CPH# JOB-2698754Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come practice in Lebanon, the county seat for Marion County. The Downtown Lebanon Historic District, listed on the National Historic Register, features antique shops and an arts and crafts cooperative featuring the works of local and other Kentucky artisans.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Benefits package includes medical debt assistance, sign-on bonus, and relocation allowance
- Traditional pediatric position with newborn rounding, high-risk deliveries, and C-sections
- Coverage is for one hospital only
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, and passionate about healthcare
- J-1 candidates welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Charming small town just an hour away from Lexington and Louisville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.