Family Medicine Job In
Outpatient Primary Care in the Mississippi Delta CPH# JOB-2698694Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Salary plus RVU and quality bonus potential
- Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Resident stipend available
- The group strengthens the hospital's role in the community
- Deliver high quality patient care
- Board certified or board eligible
- Offering a work-life balance
- Ranked as 1 of the best small towns of the south
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.