General Surgery Job In Sheldon, Iowa
General Surgeon Needed in Sheldon, Iowa CPH# JOB-2698559Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Sheldon is a city in O'Brien and Sioux counties in the state of Iowa, along the Floyd River. It is located only 70 miles from Sioux Falls, SD and within an hour drive of the vacation destination of Okoboji, IA.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Nationally competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Comprehensive physician benefit package
- Clinic is adding a full-time BE/BC general surgeon
- Join an active staff of family physicians and advanced practice providers
- Must be willing to do all types of general surgery including OB/GYN procedures and scopes
- Call is shared with 2 local independent general surgeons
- Clinic and medical center are conveniently connected for seamless and continuous patient care
- Located only 70 miles from Sioux Falls, SD
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.