Family Medicine Job In Long Beach, California
Family Medicine Physician Is Needed in California CPH# JOB-2698546Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Long Beach is a coastal city and port in southern California. It is located within the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The waterfront Aquarium of the Pacific features touch tanks and a shark lagoon.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2698546.
- Partnership-track opportunity with a 1/2022 start date
- Competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with minimal phone call
- Joining the physician/owner, 1 pediatrician, 3 NPs, an OB, and an IM
- Comfortable seeing pediatrics, adults, and OB patients (just prenatal care)
- Spanish is preferred
- Board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency
- Southern California coastal community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.