General Neurology Job In Knoxville, Tennessee
General Neurologist Needed in Knoxville, TN CPH# JOB-2698493Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will work with three other neurologists and a great group of advanced practice providers, other outpatient neurologists, and a team of neurohospitalists who cover the inpatient needs of the facility. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a TN medical license, if necessary.
You will receive an annual compensation package with RVU incentives, medical benefits, and vacation/holiday time. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2698493.
- Join three other neurologists in a well-established outpatient practice
- All outpatient neurology with no hospital call
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1,500 affiliated providers
- Infusion suite with support for trigger point injections, Botox, and nerve blocks
- Excellent hospital-employed benefits
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work-life balance
- Smoky Mountains National Park is located within 45 minutes of Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.