Pediatrician Job In Stevensville, Maryland
100% Outpatient Pediatrician Opportunity in Coastal Maryland CPH# JOB-2698429Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus an incentive bonus after year one. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Stevensville, Maryland, a town on Kent Island along Chesapeake Bay, 40 miles northeast of Washington. Stevensville has a nice historic district, and an area near the inlet between the island and the mainland is known as Kent Narrows. That is where the biggest collection of restaurants are.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2698429.
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus after year one and benefits
- 100% outpatient position, no rounding, admitting, or C-section/delivery coverage
- 4-day workweek and rotate a 1/2 day in the clinic on Saturday once a month
- Phone-only call, very light and 1:4
- See 20 to 25 patients a day
- Join another pediatrician and 2 pediatric NPs
- Enjoy a collegial atmosphere
- Coastal Maryland location, 20 minutes to Annapolis and 45 minutes to Baltimore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.