General Radiology Job In Porterville, California
Med-Onc or Hem-Onc Opportunity in a Great California Location CPH# JOB-2697960Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has the options to be a W-2 and 1099 position. You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage with negotiable tail, 4 weeks of PTO, and a sign-on bonus. Other benefits will depend on the type of employment you choose.
Porterville is the gateway to the Southern Sierra. It offers an old-town charm and pioneering spirit, as well as serving as the gateway to Sequoia National Forest and the Great Western Divide Highway.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Excellent compensation package
- Seeking a med-onc or hem-onc
- W-2 or 1099 option
- Everything set up in the cancer center
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call or weekends
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Beautiful part of California with vineyards and mountain views
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.