Family Medicine Job In Texas
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity in Texas CPH# JOB-2696769Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be provided with relocation assistance, loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, malpractice insurance, health benefits, and PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2696769.
- Hospital-employed with a competitive salary based on experience plus RVU
- Benefits package includes student loan repayment available, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- 40-hour workweek with call, paid additionally for call
- Outpatient-only position seeing 18 to 22 patients per day
- Full range of comprehensive care with latest in diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative service
- Approximately 500 employees and 40 volunteers work closely with the medical staff
- Board certified, or board eligible if recently trained
- Great place to live, close to big cities and located between Houston and Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.