CRNA Job In Dallas, Texas
CRNA Opportunity in Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alexandra Morrison: Sign in to view
Medical City Children’s Hospital is seeking CRNAs to join our growing anesthesia group.
- Graduate of nurse anesthetist program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Education and possesses a graduate degree
- RN anesthetist, CPR and ACLS certification
- 2 years or experience preferred (cardiac or neuro a plus)
- Adult or pediatrics
- PALS certification a plus
- TX or multi-state nursing license a plus
- Employed opportunity with yearly base salary
- Competitive salary with additional call compensation
- Robust benefits package inclusive of health insurance, professional liability insurance
- $2500 toward CME annually
Overview of Medical City Children’s Hospital:
- Level IV NICU
- Level I PICU
- Level IV Maternal Designation
- Congenital Heart Center
- Fetal surgery
- Maternal fetal institute
- Pediatric trauma
- Scoliosis and spine care
- Adult hospital on the same campus
- DFWChild Readers – Best hospital to have a baby
- DFWChild Readers – Best childbirth classes in Dallas County
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
For over a decade, Medical City Children’s Hospital has been providing high-quality care to the children in the Dallas community. Medical City Children’s Hospital, a part of Medical City Dallas, is a 156-bed comprehensive and specialized children’s hospital providing advanced pediatric health care for young patients of all ages, from newborns to teenagers. Pediatric specialties include pediatric emergency services, care for congenital heart conditions, pediatric cancer care, pediatric orthopedics, neurosurgery, craniofacial surgery, pediatric transplant and kidney care, and a Level IV NICU.
Medical City Children’s Hospital is conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas, approximately 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive to the suburbs.