Dermatology Job In Federal Way, Washington
Washington—Dermatologist Needed in Seattle Suburb - Excellent Work-Life Balance! - Federal Way, WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in a Seattle Suburb
**Just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful practice in a south Seattle suburb.
Here's an exquisite opportunity to join a warm, welcoming group that puts a genuine emphasis on workplace satisfaction. Enjoy a competitive compensation plan and a stellar work-life balance working just four days per week!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs and Residents
- Full-time; 4 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- See patients for General, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day - work at your comfort level
- Work from one location along two skilled extenders
- Mid-level practitioner supervision is not required
- Position available due to practice growth
- Competitive base salary that transitions to a generous production-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Malpractice, CME, 401K, medical and PTO
- Highly reputable group
- Excellent team-oriented culture supported by family-like clinic atmosphere
- Work alongside two highly skilled Physician Assistants and well-trained support staff, ensuring your focus can remain on providing superior patient care
- Beautiful, modern offices with fully equipped exam rooms
- EMR is EMA
This Seattle suburb is rich in opportunities, amenities and more! Not to mention, high-quality living is easy to come by in the Pacific Northwest, full of pristine landscapes and a full range of outdoor recreational activities to enjoy.
You'll have easy access to excellent public schools in a close-knit, family-friendly atmosphere just perfect for families! There's also a strong emphasis placed on health and wellness, commonly found in Washington communities.
Just 90 minutes south sits Mount Rainer National Park—Washington's iconic active volcano and mountain range.
Quaint markets, spectacular coffee, eclectic museums, delicious food and unique festivals provide plenty to do in your spare time! You'll be less than 30 minutes from iconic downtown Seattle and only 20 minutes from Tacoma-Seattle International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.