Physician Assistant Job In Newport, Oregon
Oregon—Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed Along Oregon's Central Coast - Newport, ORNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Along the Beautiful Oregon Coast
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with at least two years of Dermatology experience under their belts.
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to work autonomously while receiving comprehensive support to grow your career as a provider alongside a highly reputable team.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- See patients for General Dermatology; open to a candidate wanting to offer some Cosmetics, too
- Current providers see around 30 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Replacement position for a relocating Nurse Practitioner
- Open to NPs and PAs; must have at least two years of Dermatology experience
- Begin with a generous base salary plus production bonuses before switching to a completely production-based compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Health, PTO, Licensing fee, Malpractice, CME and more!
- Collegial, family-like team culture with a patient-centered focus
- Work alongside a fellow extender in a relaxed clinic atmosphere
- Well-established and busy practice with a loyal patient base
- Modern offices featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Superior support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- EMR is EMA
Live and work in this scenic city along the central coast of Oregon, where you'll have easy access to beaches perfect for spotting whales, bald eagles and more!
The small-town atmosphere and picturesque lighthouses in this coastal city make the pace of everyday life feel slow, intimate. But that doesn't mean you'll quickly run out of new things to see and do here.
The area is home to excellent entertainment and attractions. Plus, in Oregon, you're never too far from state parks or nature preserves where you can enjoy the great outdoors in a variety of different fashions—including hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing and more!
You'll only be an hour and a half from the nearest airport, offering excellent non-stop destination flights, and an international airport (with even more options) is just over two and a half hours away.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.