Hospitalist Job In Greensburg, Indiana
Hospitalist Needed Less Than an Hour From Indianapolis, Indiana CPH# JOB-2698991Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with $2.5K stipend, 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan options, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
Greensburg, The Tower Tree City, is the county seat of Decatur County, surrounded by communities filled with people proud to live in southeastern Indiana. Greensburg is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. It also features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2698991.
- Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- No ICU
- Not required to remain in hospital for entire shift
- Competitive compensation, plus quality and wRVU incentives
- Accrue 4 weeks of vacation
- Must be comfortable with intubation
- Vibrant and desirable place to live, work, and play
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.