General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Scranton, Pennsylvania
Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist With Academics Needed in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2698761Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time, employed position with a competitive salary and benefits
- Outpatient only with an academic component
- See adult patients
- 32 hours of patient care and 8 hours of administrative time per week
- 5-day workweek
- Very light call schedule
- Residents/fellows and H-1B/J-1 visas welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.