General Neurology Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Neurohospitalist With Block Schedule at a Philadelphia Hospital CPH# JOB-2698919Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurohospitalist needed for a career-oriented physician
- Faculty appointment and teaching available
- Hospital-employed position with a salary guarantee plus production and benefits
- Primary stroke center with telestroke program in place
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- 100% inpatient with all equipment needed for a practicing neurologist
- ACGME accredited neurology residency
- Live and practice in the historical city of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.