Pulmonary Disease Job In Greensburg, Indiana
Pulmonologist Needed in Indiana CPH# JOB-2698905Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Greensburg, The Tower Tree City, is the county seat of Decatur County, surrounded by communities filled with people proud to live in southeastern Indiana. Greensburg is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. It also features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary guarantee plus production
- Hospital-employed position with a full benefits package
- 100% pulmonology role, all outpatient with occasional inpatient consults
- Need is due to growth
- Join another pulmonologist and1 NP with a current 4-week wait list for new patients
- 4- or 5-day workweek at 1 location
- No call requirements
- Must be board eligible or board certified in pulmonology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.