Emergency Medicine Job In Washington
Emergency Medicine Position Working 12 Shifts a Month in Eastern Washington CPH# JOB-2699168Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- Full-time position is 12 shifts per month on a flexible schedule
- 12-hour shifts
- Position is available due to growth
- Must be BC EM if out of residency
- Will consider EM residency-trained physicians available now or 2022 residents
- Competitive salary, signing bonus, relocation, and other hospital benefits
- Eastern Washington community located 2.5 hours to Spokane and 3 hours to Seattle or Portland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.